Benefits of selling your home with a REALTOR®
Did you know that a REALTOR® isn’t just a real estate agent? We’re trained professionals and a members in good standing with the Canadian Real Estate Association. A REALTOR® brings experience, tools, and expertise to the process so you can focus on your move while we take care of the details.
- Your REALTOR® becomes your home’s champion. When you sign a “Listing Agreement” with your real estate agent, it is their promise that they will use all their skills and resources to sell your property for the most money in the shortest period of time.
- REALTORS® know how to attract the most potential buyers. Your sales representative is an expert home promoter, connected to a network of agents and their buyers. They know how to position your home’s features and benefits among the competition for maximum interest.
- REALTORS® will help you increase your homes “sale-ability”. Your real estate agent will present your home in the best possible light so buyers will see the value in the property.
- Legal know-how and support. REALTORS® are trained to manage the documents of sale and receive legal support from their regulatory bodies, such as the Real Estate Council of BC.
- Market Knowledge. REALTORS®. With access to priviledged information, such as taxes, sales histories, and notes on title, our sales representatives know more about each property on the market than any other professional.
- Negotiation Skills. REALTORS® are indispensable when it comes to bargaining with buyers. Your Rockies West real estate agent is an expert at smoothing things out.