Meet our property management team
Do you have a house or condo that requires on-going property management services? Let us take care of the advertising, showing, and rental management. We offer an all-inclusive and full service package to attract and keep the best tenants. Whether you are a local investor or live in another community, we’ll take care of the details for you.
Why hire a rental property manager?
There are a number of reasons to consider hiring a rental property manager to look after the administration of your investment.
- Allows you to focus on building your portfolio
- Manage multiple properties with no extra effort
- Prefer to avoid contact with tenants
- Avoid employment costs associated with a resident manager
- May be more profitable depending on your situation
We offer a comprehensive solution
Our main objective is to offer a complete, turn-key rental management solution for private and corporate landlords. Here are a few examples of the tasks and responsibilities we assume with your new account.
- Evaluate the property market and determine the rental rate
- Prepare the home for viewings
- Market the property for rent, show it to prospective tenants, and administer leases and rental contracts
- Tenant screening and selection
- Move-in procedures and inspections
- Collect rent from tenants, evictions, and legal processes
- Regular inspections, maintenance, repairs, and remodeling
- Tenant move-out procedures and inspections
- Provide financial reports
Benefits of a professional property manager
Mitigate liability through professional practices by using a licensed property manager working from an established, local real estate company. When you engage Rockies West Realty, you have a trained and insured real estate professional looking after your rental property. We adhere strictly to the provincial guidelines for rent collection, eviction practices, and maintenance to provide a quality service.
Quality tenants are not difficult to find when a property is advertised and presented to its highest level of presentation. We are experts in the local property market and know how to attract tenants that will want to call your investment property their ‘home’ for many years.
Shorter vacancies mean higher returns on your investment. Ask your rental property manager about our marketing plan for the types of properties you own. We have an excellent record when it comes to finding great tenants quickly.
Lower maintenance costs come from working with a pro-active property manager. We can save you time and money by hiring professional contractors we can recommend based on their work record.
Online reviews tend to be more positive when a tenant works with a professional manager because the process is objective. Positive reviews will result in higher levels of interest when it is time to re-rent the home.
Contact us to manage your property.