Now hiring new sales representatives
How to Become a Real Estate Agent
Are you looking for a new career in real estate? Or perhaps you are an experienced REALTOR® seeking a change? We are now hiring sales representatives for our offices in Invermere, Fairmont Hot Springs, and Golden, British Columbia. Our comprehensive training and support programs will show you how to become a real estate agent and excel in this exciting business.
Complete our free Personal Qualification Assessment to find out if a real estate career at Rockies West Realty is right for you. Let’s see if a real estate agent salary and career exceeds your expectations. Upon completion of this interactive assessment, you will receive a report with useful feedback and information on the benefits of becoming a Rockies West Realty REALTOR®.
Start your career with Royal LePage to be part of our growing network of over 18,000 sales professionals in Canada. Royal LePage will help you maximize your earning potential with powerful business tools, access to leads and referrals, and training for all stages of your career.
Benefits of a career in Real Estate:
- Be your own boss
- Enjoy flexibility and time to do what matters
- Make a positive impact on people’s lives
- Drive your own income potential
- Above average real estate agent salary as commission
- Learn how to become a real estate agent
- Develop your skills in marketing, sales, law, and ethics
In the process of getting your real estate license? Let us show you why Royal LePage is the best place to start your career.
Exploring career opportunities? Let us walk you through how to become a licensed professional, and all this commission-based career has to offer you.
- Culture of support and training – Build knowledge, skills and confidence throughout your career with advanced sales, marketing and technology training and coaching programs that will help you find your success.
- Powerful business and technology tools – Grow your business with our robust CRM, lead generation, business automation and marketing systems designed to help you advance your bottom line.
- Canada’s real estate company – Be a part of the most charitable and inclusive, 100% Canadian owned and operated real estate company. Helping you is what we do.
Contact our human resources manager with your questions.