Benefits of selling your home with a REALTOR®
REALTORS® help you get the most for your home and they remove stress and confusion from the process. Here are just some of the advantages.
- Your REALTOR® becomes your home’s champion. When you sign a “Listing Agreement” with your REALTOR®, it is their promise that they will use all their skills and resources to sell your property for the most money in the shortest period of time.
- REALTORS® know how to attract the most potential buyers. Your REALTOR® is an expert home promoter, connected to a network of agents and their buyers. They know how to position your home’s features and benefits among the competition for maximum interest.
- REALTORS® will help you increase your homes “sale-ability”. Your REALTOR® will present your home in the best possible light so buyers will see the value in the property.
- Legal know-how and support. REALTORS® are trained to manage the documents of sale and receive legal support from their regulatory bodies, such as the Real Estate Council of BC.
- Market Knowledge. REALTORS®. With access to priviledged information, such as taxes, sales histories, and notes on title, a REALTOR® knows more about a property on the market than any other professional.
- Negotiation Skills. REALTORS® are indispensable when it comes to bargaining with buyers. Tempers can flare and heels can dig in. Your REALTOR® is an expert at smoothing things out.
What to expect
Expert guidance on price and staging
A strong marketing plan specific to your home
A network of contacts and buyers
Trained in the most effective negotiation skills